Best Sellers 🔥
The Art of Marriage® Small Group Kit
551 in stock
Now includes streaming access for all session videos! Every marriage is unique, expressed by the colorful personalities of each spouse and textured by the circumstances at play in their lives. Blending these to make marriage work is a divinely inspired art form — challenging to master but definitely worth the effort. In The Art of Marriage, we weave together expert teaching, engaging stories, man-on-the-street interviews, humorous vignettes and much more to portray the hope and beauty of God's design for marriage, and now the same great content is available in a six-week study format. The Art of Marriage small-group series topics include:
- Love Happens: God's Purpose and Plan
- Love Fades: Overcoming Isolation
- Love Dances: Fulfilling Our Responsibilities
- Love Interrupted: Communication and Conflict
- Love Sizzles: Experiencing Real Intimacy
- Love Always: Leaving a Lasting Legacy
- one leader guide
- one DVD featuring six 25–30 minute video sessions (No DVD player? No problem! This kit now includes a special code to access all video sessions online.)
- a workbook couple's set, each containing group discussion questions, mini-projects for completion during group meetings, date-night
- suggestions for couples, and articles and tips for improving marriage.
About the Author
|Size:||6.75 × 10 × 1.625 in|
Shipping & Returns
Please allow 7-10 business days for standard shipping, expedited shipping is available for an additional fee. Orders received after 12 p.m. CST on Fridays will not be processed until the following Monday. You can view our return policy here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Our friendly specialists are here to help. Give us a call now and chat with us.
There are no reviews yet.