The Art of Marriage®️ Classic – Small Group Kit (2011)
Looking for the NEW Art of Marriage? Click here!
123 in stock
Now includes streaming access for all session videos!
Every marriage is unique, expressed by the colorful personalities of each spouse and textured by the circumstances at play in their lives. Blending these to make marriage work is a divinely inspired art form — challenging to master but definitely worth the effort.
In The Art of Marriage, we weave together expert teaching, engaging stories, man-on-the-street interviews, humorous vignettes and much more to portray the hope and beauty of God’s design for marriage, and now the same great content is available in a six-week study format.
The Art of Marriage small-group series topics include:
- Love Happens: God’s Purpose and Plan
- Love Fades: Overcoming Isolation
- Love Dances: Fulfilling Our Responsibilities
- Love Interrupted: Communication and Conflict
- Love Sizzles: Experiencing Real Intimacy
- Love Always: Leaving a Lasting Legacy
The small-group series kit includes:
- one leader guide
- one DVD featuring six 25–30 minute video sessions (No DVD player? No problem! This kit now includes a special code to access all video sessions online.)
- a workbook couple’s set, each containing group discussion questions, mini-projects for completion during group meetings, date-night
- suggestions for couples, and articles and tips for improving marriage.
With minimal preparation, The Art of Marriage small-group series can make a lasting impact in the marriages in your church and community.
At FamilyLife, we understand there is a gap between the intention we have for our families and what we actually experience in life. But this isn’t what we were made for. We believe God made us to live in perfect community with Him and each other. God’s word offers insight for us to bridge the gap — to make our intentions match the reality of our relationships. To that end, we create content and experiences to help families pursue what matters most and grow more fulfilling connections with God, each other, and their communities.
**Aaron and Jaime Ivey were one of many couples who contributed to the new Art of Marriage.
We are replacing their content in this product. Until that's complete, this resource may include some of their commentary. Thank you for your patience during this process.
Please join us in praying for all those impacted by this situation.
|6.75 × 10 × 1.625 in
We offer free shipping for orders with subtotals of $75 or greater. You’ll find shipping options and delivery dates at checkout. Please allow 7-10 business days for standard shipping, expedited shipping is available for an additional fee. Orders received after 12 p.m. CST on Fridays will not be processed until the following Monday. You can view our return policy here.
Our friendly specialists are here to help. Give us a call now or chat with us.