Stepping Up Video Series Leader Kit (Streaming Only)
516 in stock (can be backordered)
- Session One: A Call to Courage/ What Robs a Man of Courage
- Session Two: The Five Steps (Part One: Boyhood/Adolescence)
- Session Three: The Five Steps (Part Two: Manhood/Mentor/Patriarch)
- Session Four: The Power to Step Up
- Session Five: Am I Stepping Up? Part One: Stand Firm
- Session Six: Am I Stepping Up? Part Two: Men Take Initiative
- Session Seven: Am I Stepping Up? Part Three: Men Engage with Wisdom and Grace
- Session Eight: Am I Stepping Up? Part Four: Men Plan ahead and Provide
- Session Nine: Having a Vision for Your Marriage and Family
- Session Ten: Having a Vision for Your World
Dennis Rainey is a best-selling author, dynamic speaker, and cofounder of FamilyLife®, a ministry of Cru®. Under his leadership, FamilyLife grew to help marriages and families survive and thrive in more than 109 countries. Together he and his wife, Barbara, have spoken at over 150 FamilyLife Weekend to Remember® marriage getaways and authored or co-authored more than 35 books, including best-selling Moments Together for Couples and Staying Close. He is also the original daily host of the three-time award-winning radio program FamilyLife Today®.
He and Barbara have been married since 1972 and love laughing with their six children and growing number of grandchildren. The Raineys still serve with Cru. You can follow their work at TheRaineys.org
Please allow 7-10 business days for standard shipping, expedited shipping is available for an additional fee. Orders received after 12 p.m. CST on Fridays will not be processed until the following Monday. You can view our return policy here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Our friendly specialists are here to help. Give us a call now and chat with us.