19 in stock (can be backordered)
"If you and your mate aren't living according to God's plan, you're destined to experience the disease that causes marriages to die: isolation."
This award-winning book by Dennis and Barbara Rainey provides a workable strategy for defeating isolation and keeping your marriage vital and intimate. Included are proven principles and hands-on exercises to help you:
- understand the cultural and personal forces that isolate you from your spouse
- manage your schedules, workloads, roles, and responsibilities without losing sight of each other.
- allow for (and enjoy) indivual differences while maintianing unity
- build an atmosphere of cooperation by meeting each other more than halfway
- "affair proof" your relationship (or heal it after the fact)
- grow closer during hard times instead of letting your troubles pull you apart
- create a "safe" atmosphere for transparent communication
- discover the secrets of a mutually rewarding sex life
- leave a legacy of love and unity to your family and friends
Barbara Rainey is a best-selling author and cofounder of FamilyLife®, a ministry of Cru®. Together, Barbara and husband Dennis have spoken at over 150 FamilyLife Weekend to Remember® marriage getaways and authored or co-authored more than 35 books, including best-selling Moments Together for Couples, Staying Close, and her most recent, Letters to My Daughters: The Art of Being a Wife. Since her Ever Thine Home® product launched in 2011, Barbara has been helping families intentionally express their faith beautifully in their homes.
She and Dennis have been married since 1972 and love laughing with their six children and growing number of grandchildren. They still serve with Cru and can be followed at TheRaineys.org.
Dennis Rainey is a best-selling author, dynamic speaker, and cofounder of FamilyLife®, a ministry of Cru®. Under his leadership, FamilyLife grew to help marriages and families survive and thrive in more than 109 countries. Together he and his wife, Barbara, have spoken at over 150 FamilyLife Weekend to Remember® marriage getaways and authored or co-authored more than 35 books, including best-selling Moments Together for Couples and Staying Close. He is also the original daily host of the three-time award-winning radio program FamilyLife Today®.
He and Barbara have been married since 1972 and love laughing with their six children and growing number of grandchildren. The Raineys still serve with Cru. You can follow their work at TheRaineys.org
|Size:||8.5 × 5.63 × 0.88 in|
|Author:||Barbara Rainey, Dennis Rainey|
We offer free shipping for orders with subtotals of $75 or greater. Please allow 7-10 business days for standard shipping, expedited shipping is available for an additional fee. Orders received after 12 p.m. CST on Fridays will not be processed until the following Monday. You can view our return policy here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Our friendly specialists are here to help. Give us a call now and chat with us.