Sex and the Single Girl
64 in stock
Sexuality is a hot topic these days, and opinions are all over the place. A resource offering simple “do's and don'ts” won't cut it. Sex and the Single Girl fills the gap by providing a broader, more comprehensive understanding of what it means to honor God with our sexuality. This resource will equip single women to understand their sexuality, trust the Lord for redemption and healing, and stand against the cultural trends that marginalize and compromise God's design for sex.
The six-week study (ideal for college campuses and small groups) is broken down into five days for each week, covering:
- Why Sexuality Matters: The connection between spirituality and sexuality
- Embracing a Grand Design: God's design and the beauty of living according to His wisdom.
- Sexuality and Your Character: How sexuality is part of worship and Christian identity.
- Sexual Boundaries: A very practical chapter providing a biblical grid for matters like masturbation, oral sex, and how far is too far to go in a dating relationship.
- Battling Temptation: A peak at “the enemy's playbook,” helping women anticipate, prepare for, and stand against sexual temptation.
- Restoring Intimacy with God: How God can tear down the wall of sexual sin, shame, and confusion through forgiveness and redemption.
Dr. Juli Slattery is a widely known clinical psychologist, author, speaker and broadcast media professional. Her commitment to biblical principles, relatable style and quick wit have made her a highly sought after speaker to women's groups.
Juli served as the co-host of the Focus on the Family daily broadcast from 2010-2012. She then sensed the Lord calling her to leave her position at Focus to co-found Authentic Intimacy, a women's media ministry focusing on intimacy in marriage & intimacy with Christ. Juli's books include Finding the Hero In Your Husband, No More Headaches, Beyond the Masquerade and Guilt Free Motherhood.
She and her husband Mike have been married for 19 years. They are raising their three boys in Colorado Springs where Juli can be found playing in the mountains and trying to manage her addiction to soy lattes.
|Size:||7 × 0.3 × 9.5 in|
Please allow 7-10 business days for standard shipping, expedited shipping is available for an additional fee. Orders received after 12 p.m. CST on Fridays will not be processed until the following Monday. You can view our return policy here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Our friendly specialists are here to help. Give us a call now and chat with us.
There are no reviews yet.