Sex and the Single Girl
28 in stock
Sex and the Single Girl
Sexuality is a hot topic these days, and opinions are all over the place. A resource offering simple “do’s and don’ts” won’t cut it. Sex and the Single Girl fills the gap by providing a broader, more comprehensive understanding of what it means to honor God with our sexuality. This resource will equip single women to understand their sexuality, trust the Lord for redemption and healing, and stand against the cultural trends that marginalize and compromise God’s design for sex.
The six-week study (ideal for college campuses and small groups) is broken down into five days for each week, covering:
- Why Sexuality Matters: The connection between spirituality and sexuality
- Embracing a Grand Design: God’s design and the beauty of living according to His wisdom.
- Sexuality and Your Character: How sexuality is part of worship and Christian identity.
- Sexual Boundaries: A very practical chapter providing a biblical grid for matters like masturbation, oral sex, and how far is too far to go in a dating relationship.
- Battling Temptation: A peak at “the enemy’s playbook,” helping women anticipate, prepare for, and stand against sexual temptation.
- Restoring Intimacy with God: How God can tear down the wall of sexual sin, shame, and confusion through forgiveness and redemption.
The average single Christian has received very little teaching on the purpose of sexuality, and a simple “just wait until you’re married” approach won’t cut it. Christian singles need to be equipped with a biblical worldview of sexuality and practical tools for talking it out.
Dr. Juli Slattery is a widely known clinical psychologist, author, speaker, and broadcast media professional. Her commitment to biblical principles, relatable style, and quick wit have made her a highly sought-after speaker to women’s groups.
Juli is the president and co-founder of Authentic Intimacy, a ministry dedicated to reclaiming God's design for sexuality. She is the host of the weekly podcast, "Java with Juli". She has authored or co-authored twelve books including Passion Pursuit, Rethinking Sexuality, and Twenty-Five Questions You're Afraid to Ask about Love, Sex, and Intimacy. Julie is a member of the board of trustees of Moody Bible Institute. She and her husband, Mike, have three grown sons and live in Akron, Ohio.
|Size:||7 × 0.3 × 9.5 in|
We offer free shipping for orders with subtotals of $75 or greater. Please allow 7-10 business days for standard shipping, expedited shipping is available for an additional fee. Orders received after 12 p.m. CST on Fridays will not be processed until the following Monday. You can view our return policy here.
Our friendly specialists are here to help. Give us a call now and chat with us.