For Men Only, Revised and Updated
1133 in stock
Finally, you can understand her!
If you’re like most men, you’ve burned up lots of energy trying to figure out what a woman wants, what makes her tick, how to make her happy.
The good news: success is simpler than you ever thought. In their groundbreaking classic, For Men Only, Jeff and Shaunti Feldhahn reveal the eye-opening truths and simple acts that will radically improve your relationship with the woman in your life. For example:
- Why she can't "just not think about" something that's bothering her
- How to get her real answers without games
- How your provider instinct can actually cause her heartache – and what to do about it
- Why "not tonight, honey" may not mean what you think
- Why listening to her feelings is so hard for a guy, and a fix-it plan that works
- Why her "I do" at the altar will always mean, "do you?" and the answer that rocks her world
Now updated with the latest surprising facts – including new scientific research to explain the fabulous female brain and an all-new chapter that shows how to decode her most baffling behavior, For Men Only is your roadmap to relational success.
Jeff and Shaunti Feldhahn, both Harvard graduates, are also bestselling authors, popular speakers, and internationally renowned social researchers. Their books have sold three million copies in twenty-five languages.
Shaunti has worked on Wall Street and Capitol Hill.
Jeff is an attorney and entrepreneur.
They live in Atlanta with their two teenagers. Follow Shaunti at Shaunti.com.
|Size:||7.27 × 5.22 × 0.76 in|
|Author:||Jeff and Shaunti Feldhahn|
Please allow 7-10 business days for standard shipping, expedited shipping is available for an additional fee. Orders received after 12 p.m. CST on Fridays will not be processed until the following Monday. You can view our return policy here.
Our friendly specialists are here to help. Give us a call now and chat with us.