FamilyLife’s Art of Parenting® Small-Group Series Workbook
11500 in stock
- Guides parents in making faith the core of their parenting
- Interactive and collaborative study for parents
- 8 sessions, video based
- Includes access to bonus online content
- The Goal of Parenting
- Forming Character
- Applying Discipline
- Building Relationships
- Understanding Identity
- Nurturing Identity
- Preparing for Mission
- The Power of Family
- Short videos that apply each session’s topic to six different stages of childhood, birth to 18; single parents, and stepparents. Parents can access these videos on their own
- Indepth discussion with parents who have dealt with different parenting issues and share their experiences 30-day prayer guide for parents
- Plus more
FamilyLife®'s mission is to build godly marriages and families that will change the world, one home at a time. It expands with our compassion for all families in need of help. Through our conferences, podcasts, website, and resources, we are seeing God rewrite the legacies of husbands, wives, and children everywhere.
|Size:||6 × 0.5 × 9 in|
Please allow 7-10 business days for standard shipping, expedited shipping is available for an additional fee. Orders received after 12 p.m. CST on Fridays will not be processed until the following Monday. You can view our return policy here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Our friendly specialists are here to help. Give us a call now and chat with us.
There are no reviews yet.