Building Your Blended Family – Ministry Pack
The Smart Stepfamily - DVD: An 8-Session Guide to a Healthy Stepfamily, Revised and Updated
When stepfamily life gets tough, remaining dedicated to your commitment is a day-to-day decision.
Ministering to Stepfamilies (DVD)
Designed for ministry leaders this video event addresses:
- How God uses family life to disciple us
- The prevalence of stepfamilies in society and church communities
- How the cycle of marriage, divorce, & re-divorce fuels a post-modern world-view
- How to overcome barriers to stepfamily ministry
- Why your current marriage ministry is inadequate for stepfamilies
- Practical ministry recommendations
- Effective pre-stepfamily counseling
- What stepfamilies can teach the church about being the church
Ron L. Deal is Director of FamilyLife Blended™ and President of SmartStepfamilies.com. He is a family ministry consultant and conducts marriage and family seminars around the country; he specializes in marriage and stepfamily enrichment. Ron is author of the bestselling book and DVD curriculum The Smart Stepfamily and author/coauthor of The Smart Stepmom, The Smart Stepdad, and The Remarriage Checkup.
He has extensive experience training pastors, ministry leaders, and counselors and has appeared on dozens of national radio and TV broadcasts in the US, Canada, and the UK. Ron is considered a leading voice in stepfamily education and ministry and in the prevention of redivorce. He and his wife, Nan, have been married since 1986 and have three boys. For more information visit RonDeal.org.
Please allow 7-10 business days for standard shipping, expedited shipping is available for an additional fee. Orders received after 12 p.m. CST on Fridays will not be processed until the following Monday. You can view our return policy here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Our friendly specialists are here to help. Give us a call now and chat with us.
There are no reviews yet.