Anger: Taming a Powerful Emotion
247 in stock (can be backordered)
- Understand yourself better
- Overcome shame, denial, and bitterness
- Discern good anger from bad anger
- Manage anger and conflict constructively
- Make positive life changes
- Let go of your grudges and resentment
- Help others (like your children) deal with anger and more
Gary Chapman–author, speaker, counselor–has a passion for people and for helping them form lasting relationships. He is the #1 bestselling author of The 5 Love Languages series and director of Marriage and Family Life Consultants, Inc. Gary travels the world presenting seminars, and his radio programs air on more than 400 stations. For more information visit his website at 5lovelanguages.com.
|Publisher:||Northfield Publishing; Reprint edition (June 1, 2015)|
|Size:||5.5 × 0.4 × 8.5 in|
Please allow 7-10 business days for standard shipping, expedited shipping is available for an additional fee. Orders received after 12 p.m. CST on Fridays will not be processed until the following Monday. You can view our return policy here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Our friendly specialists are here to help. Give us a call now and chat with us.
There are no reviews yet.