2023 Summit All Access Pass – Basic Version
The Summit on Stepfamily Ministry is an event to help equip you to minister to blended families. The FamilyLife Summit on Stepfamily Ministry All-Access Digital Pass grants you access to the basic content from the 2023 Summit.
2023 Summit on Stepfamily Ministry All-Access Pass, Basic Version
The Summit on Stepfamily Ministry is an event to help equip you to minister to blended families. The FamilyLife® Summit on Stepfamily Ministry All-Access Digital Pass gives you the best content from the 2023 Summit.
Topics covered include:
- Why family ministry is rare and what we know about churches that do it well.
- Strategies to get church leaders to care/become open to merging and/or creating a family ministry.
- How to merge stepfamily basics into your church’s established ministries such as premarital, marriage ministry, student/child, women/men, and counseling.
- Leading dynamic small groups, in-person and virtual.
- Cohabitating couples.
- and much more!
You will be able to stream these messages anytime and as many times as you want through September 30, 2024.
After purchase, you have two options to get your access code and instructions:
- Click the All Access Pass – 2023 Summit All Access Pass – Complete Version where you will see the 2023 Summit on Stepfamily Ministry All-Access Pass Instructions found in Download tab of your My Account in the shop. -or-
- Click the 2023 Summit on Stepfamily Ministry All-Access Pass Instructions link your email receipt.
An All-Access Digital Pass will not be mailed to you. Content from the 2023 event will be available for viewing after October 26, 2023.
At FamilyLife, we understand there is a gap between the intention we have for our families and what we actually experience in life. But this isn’t what we were made for. We believe God made us to live in perfect community with Him and each other. God’s word offers insight for us to bridge the gap — to make our intentions match the reality of our relationships. To that end, we create content and experiences to help families pursue what matters most and grow more fulfilling connections with God, each other, and their communities.
Our friendly specialists are here to help. Give us a call now and chat with us.