When children are involved, dating gets complicated.
Ron Deal gives single parents--as well as those who date them--expert advice on
- How to determine if you and the kids are really ready for dating, deal with kids' fears, and recognize red lights in a relationship.
- What to expect when dating a single parent and when to start spending time with the kids.
- Things to consider before getting engaged and how to prepare for life as a stepfamily.
Let Ron Deal guide you through the emotional ups and downs of dating with kids. Includes a free online relationship checkup and questions for individual or group study.
"This book will help you see beyond the tingly feelings to determine if a dating partner will help you form a healthy family." --from the foreword by Dr. Dennis Rainey, President, FamilyLife
About the Author
is Director of FamilyLife Blended at FamilyLife and President of SmartStepfamilies.com. He is a family ministry consultant and conducts marriage and family seminars around the country; he specializes in marriage and stepfamily enrichment.
He has extensive experience training pastors, ministry leaders, and counselors and has appeared on dozens of national radio and TV broadcasts in the US, Canada, and the UK. Ron is considered a leading voice in stepfamily education and ministry and in the prevention of redivorce. He and his wife, Nan, have been married since 1986 and have three boys. For more information visit RonDeal.org.
About the Product
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (October 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN: 978-0764206979
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.2 ounces