God can turn any marriage into a masterpiece.
Your marriage and the marriages around you are colored by personalities, passions and experiences. Making marriage work is a divinely inspired art form.
The Art of Marriage® consists of six video sessions that can be used in a one-day event or a weekend format, such as Friday evening through Saturday afternoon. Each participant also uses an accompanying manual that contains projects, articles and tips to help them live what they learn.
The six dynamic sessions are:
- Love Happens: God's Purpose and Plan
- Love Fades: Overcoming Isolation
- Love Dances: Fulfilling Our Responsibilities
- Love Interrupted: Communication and Conflict
- Love Sizzles: Experiencing Real Intimacy
- Love Always: Leaving a Lasting Legacy
Crafted for use in a church, small–group, or community, The Art of Marriage can be organized for heart-changing impact by a local pastor or lay couple.
Please note: Note that the DVDs have English audio with subtitles in English and Spanish.
Purchase additional The Art of Marriage Couples Set (Two Manuals) for your event.
See the Spanish version of The Art of Marriage here.
Need help getting started? Ask a coach.
About the Author
The mission of FamilyLife®is to build godly marriages and families that will change the world, one home at a time. It expands with our compassion for families in need of help, and for those the Bible calls helpless. Through our getaways, broadcasts, web site, and resources, we are seeing God rewrite the legacies of husbands, wives, and children everywhere.
About the Product
- DVDs w/ paperbacks: 4 DVDs and two manuals
- Publisher: FamilyLife Publishing® (2011)
- Language: English audio with English and Spanish subtitles
- ISBN: 978-1602004351
- Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 12.25 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.15 pounds