Every Marriage is unique, expressed by the colorful personalities of each spouse and textured by the circumstances at play in their lives. Blending these to make marriage work is a divinely inspired art form — challenging to master but definitely worth the effort.
In The Art of Marriage, we weave together expert teaching, engaging stories, man-on-the-street interviews, humorous vignettes and much more to portray the hope and beauty of God's design for marriage, and now the same great content is available in a six-week study format. The Art of Marriage small-group series topics include:
- Love Happens: God's Purpose and Plan
- Love Fades: Overcoming Isolation
- Love Dances: Fulfilling Our Responsibilities
- Love Interrupted: Communication and Conflict
- Love Sizzles: Experiencing Real Intimacy
- Love Always: Leaving a Lasting Legacy
The starter pack includes:
- one leader guide
- one DVD featuring six 25–30 minute video sessions (total meeting time adjustable from 45–90 minutes)
- 10 study guides* (for 5 couples), each containing group discussion questions, mini-projects for completion during group meetings, date-night suggestions for couples, and articles and tips for improving marriage
With minimal preparation, The Art of Marriage® small-group series can make a lasting impact in the marriages in your church and community.