Christmas in their hands. In their hearts. And out of the box.
Unwrap the true meaning and wonder of Christmas in each colorful box of this interactive nativity for children. The beautifully illustrated poem, written by Barbara Rainey, tells God's Christmas story through each character. With them, your child journeys to Bethlehem, and to the surprise ending of box #7, peeking inside the heart of God. From home to classroom to neighborhood party, open a child's heart to the ultimate Gift! They'll be thrilled by What God Wants for Christmas.
As you open the gift boxes and read the poem together, you will:
- Create meaningful family times during the busy month of December and an easy Christmas tradition you'll enjoy together year after year
- Discover what God wants for Christmas
- Provide your child with an opportunity to receive Jesus as Savior.
- Captivating artwork
- Hand painted, sturdy nativity characters
- Pop-up stable scene
- Guide to share Christ with a child
- Audio book on CD
About the Authors
is the mother of six adult children and the "Mimi" of a growing number of grandchildren. She has a heart for helping women express their faith beautifully in the home. Along with her husband, Dennis, the Rainey’s give leadership to FamilyLife®, a ministry committed to helping marriages and families survive and thrive in our generation. Dennis and Barbara live in Little Rock, Arkansas. You can read more from Barbara online at
lives in Little Rock, Arkansas, with her husband, their four children, and a dog. She works with FamilyLife Publishing® and blogs for MomLife Today™.
About the Product
Binder Box: contains 1 paperback poem book, 7 figurines in gift boxes, 1 stable scene pop-up, 1 L-bracket for pop-up, 1 leading a Child to Christ brochure.
- Publisher: FamilyLife (September 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN: 978-1602004283
- Product Dimensions: 9˝x 9˝ x 2.75˝
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs. 5.6 ounces