First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes …
Your marriage is under construction every day as you build on the promises that you’ve made to each other and learn to deal with setbacks and challenges. Some days it’s less than you hoped for and other days it’s more than you ever dreamed.
No matter how good, difficult, long, or short your time has been, you can start building—or remodeling—right now. As you join your spouse and a small group of friends for this seven-week study, you’ll discover God’s designs for your marriage, including:
- Accepting your spouse as a uniquely designed gift from God
- Recognizing when you’re drifting apart and how to work together to close the distance
- Building a future that is secure, purposeful, and fun
The best days of your marriage are ahead. Learn how to build together a marriage that will last.
About the Author
HomeBuilders Couples Series® was developed by
to help build marriages according to God’s design. With a global distribution of more than 2 million copies of the small-group studies in 77 countries, each HomeBuilders resource focuses on real-life topics, practical application, and biblical truth. Brand new parents, soon-to-be empty nesters, or somewhere in between, all couples can connect with other couples—and find help and hope for their marriages.
About the Product
- Paperback: 136
- Publisher: FamilyLife Publishing (2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN: 978-1602003309
- Product Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.38 X 0.38 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.3 ounces